Notice Informing Individuals About Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements

My TMS by My Psychiatrist complies with applicable state and Federal civil rights laws. My Psychiatrist does not exclude people or discriminate based on gender, sex, age, race, color, national origin, creed, religion, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by state, federal, or local law.

My TMS by My Psychiatrist is committed to making our website’s content accessible and user friendly to everyone. Additionally, while we do not control such vendors, we strongly encourage vendors of third-party digital content to provide content that is accessible and user friendly.

My TMS by My Psychiatrist provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:

  • Qualified interpreters for individuals with disabilities
  • Information in alternative formats

If you are having difficulty viewing or navigating the content on this website, or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe is not fully accessible to people with disabilities, please call our Customer Service team at 954-355-0315 or email our team at with “Disabled Access” in the subject line. Please provide a description of the specific feature you feel is not fully accessible or a suggestion for improvement.

We take your feedback seriously and will consider it as we evaluate ways to accommodate all of our customers and our overall accessibility policies.

If you believe that My Psychiatrist has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:

My TMS by My Psychiatrist, LLC.
1400 E Oakland Park Boulevard,
Suite 210
Oakland Park, FL 33334

You can also file a grievance by phone by calling (954) 561-6222. If you need help filing a grievance, our Member Services associates are available to help you.

If you live in the United States, you can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW., Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, DC 20201, 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD).

Complaint forms are available at